Hearing Aids and The Digital Revolution
Digital Hearing Aid Features – Click Here for a Video>>
The digital revolution has made a huge impact on the way hearing aids look and work. They can be so small that they are virtually invisible, or even so “cool” looking that you will want everyone to see them. They can also more accurately mimic the way you used to hear before you experienced hearing loss.
Digital Hearing Aid Features
• Dual microphones allow you to hear better in noisy situations. Some can even identify the source of the noise and reduce it!
• Open technology that keeps the ear canal unobstructed eliminates that “talking in a barrel” effect.
• Feedback cancellation does just that…It cancels feedback BEFORE you hear it as an annoying whistle.
• Hands free technology automatically adjusts to your listening environment…whether you are on the phone, in a crowd or in wind.
• Your digital hearing aid can be programmed with a computer to meet your individualized needs.
Digital Hearing Aid Technology – Click Here for a Video>>
There are so many options available to you! There are four technology levels…Economy, Basic, Advanced and Best. Each level offers digital hearing solutions based on your level of hearing loss, lifestyle and budget.
Find out what it sounds like before you buy! Call for your FREE demonstration today! (xxx) xxx-xxxx.
Hearing Aid Styles
Most hearing aids today are not very noticeable. Here are some examples of what the new technology looks like when in your ear.
micro hearing aid BTE hearing aid CIC hearing aid
ITC hearing aid HS Hearing aid FS hearing aid